The media library provides access to images, TV footage files and video clips on current news related to Malteser International's activities, as well as our publications like the annual report, leafleats and brochures, guidelines, our newsletter, specialized publications, US publications and publications in Spanish. Please observe our information regarding image rights and usage.
Further image and video material is available on request.
Image and video material
Famine and refugee crisis in South Sudan
Relief for refugees coming from Myanmar
All pictures provided by Malteser International are free of charge and can be used for media coverage on Malteser International. Please mention "Malteser International" as image source. All image rights are held by Malteser International. This regulation does not apply to pictures marked otherwise.
Recent Annual Reports
Leaflets and brochures
Newsletter 'On the Spot'
- Be a lifeline to the most vulnerable in Syria - Make Lent Count
- January 2019: Support our disaster relief efforts
- Christmas greeting
- Advent 2018: Advent is Here! Your Gift: A Future
- October 2018: Colombia: Our aid continues amid worsening refugee crisis
- August 2018: Rohingy refugee crisis: one year on
- July 2018: Emergency relief for flood-affected communities in Myanmar
- June 2018: We must see ourselves in the eyes of the displaced
- May 2018: Ebola is back in the DRC, but it is just the tip of the iceberg
- April 2018: Three years after the earthquake - We are still helping in Nepal
- March 2018: Seven years of civil war in Syria - We are still helping
- February 2018: One year after the hunger crisis in Africa
- January 2018: Easing the continued suffering of civilians in Syria
- Perceived needs and daily stressors in an urban refugee setting: Humanitarian Emergency Settings perceived Needs Scale survey of Syrian refugees in Kilis, Turkey, Boris Budosan, Sabah Aziz, MarieTheres Benner & Batoul Abras, 2016
- World Health Organization and emergency health: if not now, when?, 2016
- Evaluation of one mental health/psychosocial intervention for Syrian refugees in Turkey, Dr. Boris Budosan, Dr. Marie Theres Benner, Batoul Abras & Sabah Aziz, 2016
- Neglect of refugee participation in Myanmar, Dr. Marie Theres Benner, Aree Muangsookjarouen, Egbert Sondorp & Joy Townsend
- Improving access to community-based mental health care and psychosocial support within a disaster context in Haiti, Dr. Boris Budosan, Katherine P O’Hanlon & Sabah Aziz, 2014
- Who Can Afford Health Care? Evaluating the Socio-Economic Conditions and the Ability to Contribute to Health Care in a Post-Conflict Area in DR Congo, Dr. Sibylle Gerstl, Dr. Justin Sauter, Joseph Kasanda & Dr. Alfred Kinzelbach, 2014
- Indicators and Reference Data: A Practical Tool for Project Managers in Humanitarian Aid, Dr. Marie Theres Benner & Peter Schmitz, 2009
- Sexual violence in the protracted conflict of DRC programming for rape survivors in South Kivu, DR Congo, Birthe Steiner, Dr. Marie T Benner, Egbert Sondorp, Peter Schmitz, Ursula Mesmer & Sandrine Rosenberger, 2009