Our working principles
1. People and their needs are the central concern of our work. We seek to listen to them and remain present long-term at the scene of protracted crises
2. Our individual projects are always tailored to specific local requirements. We make sure of this by carrying out a detailed needs analysis and making use of highly experienced personnel.
3. We work according to recognised international quality standards, as well as the humanitarian principles of impartiality, independence and neutrality.
4. Transparency and responsibility are paramount concerns in our work.
5. We work in networks with local, national and international partners, public and private donors, as well as the worldwide network of the Order of Malta, to make sure that we can deliver targeted, sustainable and rapid relief.